In general, we may collect personal information from visitors to the Site if they
- Sign up to receive newsletters;
- Contact us (including our Webmaster, customer service representatives, or other employees);
- Complete a registration form, survey, or poll;
- Participate in a sweepstakes or contest;
- Make product or service inquiries;
- Purchase products. In connection with these activities, we may collect personal information, including, but not limited to, name, physical address, and e-mail address.
Use of Information
We may use personal information collected from visitors to our Site for any of the following purposes:
- To fulfill product orders and requests for information about certain products and services;
- To contact visitors to our Site when necessary (e.g., to respond to inquiries);
- To send information and newsletters from our company;
- To help address problems with our Site;
- To conduct internal reviews of our Sites (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Site);
- To help us better understand visitors’ use of our Site;
- To protect the security or integrity of our Site. Non-personal information will be used for these purposes as well as for conducting internal reviews and monitoring of our Site and providing a greater online experience for our visitors.
Disclosure of Information
Personal information, collected from visitors to our Site, including email address or other info, is NEVER given, sold or transferred to anyone else. We may, however, transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from visitors to our Site for the following purposes:
- As necessary if we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with our rights and property, other users of our Site, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities;
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law;
- As provided for under the “Unforeseen Circumstances” section below.
Third Party Web Sites
In the event that this Company or any of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information acquired by us may be one of the assets transferred.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
There may be times when we need to amend, modify, remove, or change various aspects of this Privacy Statement, and we reserve the right to do so at our discretion. We recommend that you revisit this Privacy Statement periodically to ensure that you are aware of our current privacy practices. Your continued use of our service following any changes signifies your acceptance of these changes.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or the practices or activities associated with our Site, or if you’d like to have access to or correct your personal information in our database(s), or remove yourself from our database(s), please contact us at this email address .